Black Friday has come and gone. Small Business Saturday too. Even Solo Biz Sunday and Cyber Monday. The hardcore push to get, get
, get has finally dwindled down… so I think it’s about damn time to crank up the volume on a little give, give give.
#GivingTuesday is an initiative, spearheaded by NY’s 92nd Street, aimed at bringing people together all over the world to pick one day
Below, I’ve listed some of my favorite ways to give back just in case you need a little inspiration for #GivingTuesday: to give back and to shout to the rooftops about how great it is to give. I’m in… are you?
- Surprise your favorite client by donating to their favorite charity in their name
- Take an #unselfie and share your favorite cause or do-good organization with the world
- Provide a Kiva loan for entrepreneurs around the world (disclaimer: if you use that link to donate, Kiva gives me some credit so I can start another loan – a total win, win)
- Pick up a really rad gift (shirts + accessories) from Sevenly and $7 of your purchase goes to Operation Christmas Child
- Donate a little cash to a cause you know and love… like KidGigawatt, making super fun, effective therapies available for Autistic kids
- Sponsor a Student from another country… Nyaka School in Uganda is doing amazing things for their students
- Back a campaign on IndieGoGo that’s doing good in the world and making change