UJIMA BAZAAR LINK LOVE
Below are some links that can be shared with the world to announce the grand opening of Ujima Bazaar!
- http://www.ujimabazaar.com :: landing page for the event
- http://bit.ly/ujimablog :: blog post with more info on the story of how Ujima Bazaar came to be
- http://youtu.be/qwj7K0eqLPU :: YouTube version of Ujima Bazaar video donated by the talented Steven Antholis
- https://vimeo.com/70219590 :: Vimeo version of Ujima Bazaar video donated by the talented Steven Antholis
GENERAL UJIMA BAZAAR TWEETS
Below are some click-to-tweet goodies you can share with your tribe. Click the message to share it with the Twitterverse or copy and paste into a tool such as Hootsuite to schedule the tweet to build buzz while you work on your biz!
- Start. Create. Nourish. Grow. Go. At Ujima Bazaar. Where Getting = Giving. bit.ly/theujima #getequalsgive
- Get what you need to start, create, grow, nourish, and go. Give the same to kids in need. bit.ly/theujima #getequalsgive
- We are tired of choosing between getting what we need and giving what we’ve got. We are Ujima Bazaar. bit.ly/theujima #getequalsgive
- Shop. Do Good. Make change. Ujima Bazzar: where getting = giving. Bit.ly/theujima #getequalsgive
UJIMA BAZAAR DONOR TWEETS
Feel free to copy, paste, and customize the pre-fabbed tweets below to promote your specific donation to Ujima Bazaar and drive your people to the fundraising super sale. Have something else you’d like to Tweet about your donation? Have at it!
- Get _____ now for 50% off at Ujima Bazaar! Get a great deal + help a great cause. bit.ly/theujima #getequalsgive
- Want _____? Half the price, double the do-goodery. Get it at Ujima Bazaar where getting = giving. bit.ly/theujima #getequalsgive
- ____ today for 50% off at Ujima Bazaar and the proceeds will go to orphans in Kenya! bit.ly/theujima #getequalsgive
GENEROUS DONOR FACEBOOK COVER PHOTO
Want to spread the love through your Facebook cover photo? Right-click and save the image below to your computer and then upload to your Facebook cover to spread the love and build some do-goodery buzz around your biz’s generous donation.